Friday 7 May 2010

Echo! (echo, echo, echo)

Woo! Haven't blogged for sooooo long, although this is more of a cry for help than a proper blogpost.
Basically: I have a plain white tshirt and a load of different coloured fabric pens, yet I have no idea what to put on it!
So instead of actually using my brain to think of a design, I'm gonna let you guys do it for me.
I want anything. Like, catchy phrases, funny sayings, weird doodles etc.
You have till the 22nd of May (2 weeks tomorrow) and I'll choose my favourite ^^
I will think of a small prize and update with pics of the tshirt later
UPDATE!!!: The prize is a bag of Hershey's Kisses! We all know how awesome they are. I'll decide an end date to the competition then ^^

4 comments:

  1. i have a few questions!
    1) Do we draw it or tell you our ideas? cause i dont think i would have time to drawww!! D:
    2) is 'I KNOW YOU WANT THIS' with a big old penis standing to half-attention completely out of the question?
    ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lawl! er either or but tell would prob be easier i imagine nd lol! thats quite awesome, tho i dunno how confident id feel bout walkign round with a cock on my tshirt...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must....refrain....from....insulting...you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Off the top of my head, "Yes, i AM going to kill you" "Red wunz go fasta!" (given your affinity for red hair) "At the end of the day, we are all looking for our cow" "Its rude to stare"

    ReplyDelete